OMSC Pool Board Meeting Agenda - May 5, 2016 7 p.m. Longwood recreation center
- Call to order
- Approval of minutes from last meeting
- Committee Updates:
- Membership/Front Desk
- Swim team
- New Business
- Per Dave - Do we interpret the following language take from Article 8 Section 3 to mean that anyone who fails to pay their dues and has their membership revoked would lose their bond?
All dues shall be payable on or before the first day of March of each year. No dues shall be refunded in the event that operations of the club facilities are suspended for any period unless otherwise provided by the Board. Special assessments shall be due as provided in Article VIII, Section 2. A delinquency penalty of ten percent (10%) of the amount of annual dues or special assessments shall be added and immediately due with payment mailed or delivered after the date due of March 1 and until April 1. On April 2 through May 1, the late penalty shall be fifteen percent (15%) of the amount of the annual dues. If a membership remains unpaid, including all late fees, after May 1, the Board of Directors reserves the right to cancel the membership and release the proceeds of the sale of membership equity stake.
- Per Brodny - a review of the two signature policy on checks. “I have checked there is no requirement for this from the bank, in terms of getting business done I estimate that this requirement adds at least 3 days to getting checks out to vendors, reimbursement and so forth. If the concern was a second set of eyes we have that with the bookkeeper being the one issuing the checks. I would vote to repeal this requirement.”
- Swim team meet & greet scheduled for May 11th – discuss issues raised regarding access to the pool/building prior to the start of the season
- Finalizing calendar for social events
- Any Member Suggestions through Email?